Clinical Nutrition S.A.U. informs you that this website uses its own and third party cookies to improve our services.
DEFINITION OF COOKIES
What are cookies? A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their computer and, depending on the information they contain and the form used by your computer, can be used to recognize the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DOES THIS WEBSITE USE?
- Session Cookies: are temporary cookies that are not stored in your terminal, but disappear when the browsing session ends.
- Persistent Cookies: are those that allow data to remain on your terminal and can be processed beyond the end of the session.
- Own Cookies: are those that are sent to your terminal from the website, although some of them are provided by the Google Analytics tool.
- Third-party cookies: are cookies that are sent to your terminal from a domain that is not managed by Clinical Nutriotion S.A.U., but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. The third party cookies that the website uses are categorized as Analytical Cookies, described below.
- Analytical Cookies: these are cookies used for tracking and analyzing user behavior, they are also classified as third party Cookies. This type of cookie allows us to measure activity on the Website and/or the Application through aggregate or statistical information about browsing habits. We use analytical cookies, some of which are provided by the Google Analytics tool.
YOU CAN ALLOW, BLOCK OR DELETE COOKIES
Cookies installed on your computer can be blocked or deleted by configuring the browser options installed on your computer.
This website has external links to other websites that may treat information according to other privacy policies (e.g., social networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn). In no case will we be responsible for the use that third parties make of such information if the interested party freely decides to provide them.
To improve your user experience, this website has enabled Facebook social buttons, to allow users to share with their social circle those contents that are of interest to them. Likewise, the social buttons save you the trouble of providing your personal data to this website by taking advantage of the information already shared from the aforementioned social networks, data to which we do not have access.
WHAT HAPPENS IF COOKIES ARE DISABLED
Browsing our website may not be optimal and some resources may be disabled.
UPDATES AND CHANGES
Clinical Nutrition S.A.U. may modify this Cookies Policy according to legislative or regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt this policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised to visit it periodically.